Firmly based on the Reference Level Descriptions (RLDs) that have been developed by the Instituto Cervantes to complement the CEFR, this course for 11 to 15 years olds consists of, in one volume, the student's book, the exercise book, and the answers to the exercises, as well as a CD. Each module is clearly laid out as such:
- An introduction setting out the skills and the contents that will be learnt.
- Two detailed lessons spread over two pages each containing varied exercises to test comprehension and practice grammar.
- A page full of activities to reinforce what has been learnt "A divertirse"
- A page dedicated to putting acquired knowledge into action "Acción"
- A double page dedicated to broaden cultural knowledge and in which particular attention is paid to reading and writing "Magacín cultural".
- A double page for revision and recap "Prepara tu examen"
- A page for self-assessment "Evalúa tus conocimientos"
At the end of the student's book, In addition to verb tables, grammatical explanations, the transcriptions of the audio-CD, and a portfolio for the student (as recommended by the Council of Europe), there is a section called "Carpeta de lecturas y actividades complementarias", with extra reading activities focusing mainly on South American culture. Everything is covered for the student to confidently progress in learning Spanish and develop knowledge of hispanic culture.
A teacher's book containing ideas and complementary exercises as well as models of examinations for assessment of the pupil's progress is available separately. Complementary materials will also be available shortly such as downloadable activities, web quest and games for the interactive whiteboard.
Unable to find what you want? Try our advanced search facility.
Still unable to find what you want? Why not submit a query to our bibliographical search facility?
For stock and delivery information regarding our titles, please refer to the individual title page.