GREEN APPLE is a series of illustrated graded readers specially designed for young teenagers. Many of the readers are adaptations of classic novels, but there are also some original stories, Shakespearean plays and non-fiction titles. The readers are graded into three levels - Starter (A1), Step 1 (A2) and Step 2 (A2-B1) - according to structural & lexical criteria, as well as the suitability of the subject matter for the different age groups. The vocabulary featured in each book is checked against the ESOL, Flyers, KET & PET vocabulary lists. Each book comes with either an audio CD, CD-ROM with listening material and activities, or online audio via the DeA LINK App for smartphones and tablets.<
- introduction about the author and era <
- wide variety of interesting activities to aid understanding of the text and to work on all four language skills and lexis <
- activities in the style of the Cambridge ESOL & Trinity exams <
- cross-curricular dossiers <
- a recording of the text in British or American English with extra listening activities <
- extensive vocabulary footnotes, often illustrated <
- guided Internet projects <
- free downloadable answer key with exit test <
Selected titles also contain extra features:<
- playscript at the back of the book <
- a free E-READER version of the story, complete with audio, illustrations and interactive activities. Access the e-reader for applicable titles on iOS or Android devices with the Blackcat App using the access code printed inside your book.<
Unable to find what you want? Try our advanced search facility.
Still unable to find what you want? Why not submit a query to our bibliographical search facility?
For stock and delivery information regarding our titles, please refer to the individual title page.