GREEN APPLE is a series of illustrated graded readers specially designed for young teenagers. Many of the readers are adaptations of classic novels, but there are also some original stories, Shakespearean plays and non-fiction titles. The readers are graded into three levels - Starter (A1), Step 1 (A2) and Step 2 (A2-B1) - according to structural & lexical criteria, as well as the suitability of the subject matter for the different age groups. The vocabulary featured in each book is checked against the ESOL, Flyers, KET & PET vocabulary lists. Each book comes with either an audio CD, CD-ROM with listening material and activities, or online audio via the DeA LINK App for smartphones and tablets.
- introduction about the author and era
- wide variety of interesting activities to aid understanding of the text and to work on all four language skills and lexis
- activities in the style of the Cambridge ESOL & Trinity exams
- cross-curricular dossiers
- a recording of the text in British or American English with extra listening activities
- extensive vocabulary footnotes, often illustrated
- guided Internet projects
- free downloadable answer key with exit test
Selected titles also contain extra features:
- playscript at the back of the book
- a free E-READER version of the story, complete with audio, illustrations and interactive activities. Access the e-reader for applicable titles on iOS or Android devices with the Blackcat App using the access code printed inside your book.
Unable to find what you want? Try our advanced search facility.
Still unable to find what you want? Why not submit a query to our bibliographical search facility?
For stock and delivery information regarding our titles, please refer to the individual title page.