Cultura en el mundo hispanohablante > Libro A2/B1 - Nueva edición (2018)
Cultura en el mundo hispanohablante Libro A2/B1 - Nueva edición (2018)
- Price: £26.95
- ISBN: 9788415299332 (replaces 9788496942349)
- Availability: Out of stock - expected on 03/03/2019 if you order today
This book (updated in 2018) takes an in-depth look at 21 countries in which Spanish is the official language, as well as 4 countries in which Spanish has a strong presence: the USA, Belize, the Philippines and Andorra.
Each unit focuses on a specific country, and each unit, in turn, is divided into the following 5 sub-sections:
- 'Presentación' - This provides factual information about the country in question.
- 'Día a día' - This focuses on daily life, family, plus traditions and customs in the country in question.
- 'Fiestas' - This section presents the most important fiestas of the country in question.
- 'Cultura' - This presents the most influencial artists and the most important artistic events of each country.
- 'De viaje' - This section presents interesting places to visit in each country (either natural beauty spots or places of historical-cultural interest).
Each sub-section is presented via a double-page spread, with short texts and images on the left-hand page and reading comprehension activities on the right-hand page.
The book also includes 2 world maps, a monolingual glossary of terms, plus an appendix of the most influential people in the Spanish-speaking world.
Answers to all of the exercises are provided at the back of the book.
|Series||Cultura en el mundo hispanohablante||Title||Libro A2/B1 - Nueva edición (2018)|
|Publication Date||September 2018||Authors||Various authors|
|ESB Code||23264||ISBN||9788415299332 (replaces 9788496942349)|
|Inspection Copy||No||Delivery||Out of stock - expected on 03/03/2019 if you order today|
In order to add your own review to this title you must first log in so that we can validate your feedback.