An der Spitze
An der Spitze
An der Spitze is a 2-year course that fully prepares students in years 10 and 11 for the updated Key Stage 4 German specifications.
Written by two authors who are highly experienced in the teaching and examining of German, An der Spitze aims to give students the confidence, fluency and linguistic competence that are required for success at Key Stage 4.
Features of An der Spitze include:
- coverage of all GCSE topics offered by the English awarding bodies
- a thorough, rigorous approach to essential grammar, with clear explanations and practice exercises
comprehensive treatment of the key vocabulary needed, giving a secure base for the examination
- integration of cultural topics on German-speaking countries into listening and reading texts, with insights into German social and cultural lifèp>- carefully developed sequences of exercises that aim to exploit the topics fully
- a balanced approach to the skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing
- periodic revision units, to enable students to consolidate their learning
The course book is accompanied by An der Spitze Teacher Guide plus CD (978 1844 897247) which includes free audio CDs of the listening material to support the book.
Still unable to find what you want? Why not submit a query to our bibliographical search facility?